Summer School - The University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
22. 4. 2019 -
Students (absolute or false beginners) will learn Spanish in a 3-week ( July 8th–July 26th) Intensive Program through a series of courses, seminars and cultural/sports activities in Gran Canaria.
The summer school will be held on the campus of the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
The fee is 980 EUR, and includes:
* 60 hours of communicative Spanish classes (4h per day) with 2 levels available: absolute beginners and false beginners (proficiency test will be conducted on the first day).
* Teaching material with free Internet and a dedicated LMS (Moodle).
* Welcome pack.
* Admission tickets to museums/tourist spots as well as participation to scheduled activities (including 2 full day field trip), and scheduled transportation (coaches).
* On-Campus insurance for the period of the program (8th July 2019 – 26th July 2019).
* Certificate (6 ECTS credits).
Participating students must apply by filling out register form in the following link:
The deadline for application is May 20th, 2019.
The maximum number of participants to be allocated is 30 students. In the event that the course should be oversubscribed acceptance will take place on first come, first served basis.
Acceptance will be notified by email between 21st and 30th May 2019, so that participants can make their traveling arrangements as soon as possible.
- Poradenské centrum VÚ ICV MENDELU
- Správa kolejí a menz
- Vydavatelství MENDELU
- Knihovna a informační zdroje
- Botanická zahrada a arboretum
- Školní zemědělský podnik Žabčice
- ŠLP Masarykův les Křtiny
- Rybniční zámeček v Lednici
- Univerzitní archiv
- Rekreační střediska
- Centrum sportovních aktivit
- Centrum transferu technologií
- Univerzitní mateřská škola Hrášek